Fatigue and lack of energy account for over 80% of adult health complaints.
You may be suffering from adrenal fatigue, technically known as hypoadrenalism; Addison’s syndrome if you have any of the following:
• ‘wake up tired in the morning’,
• feel challenges bring fear or anxiety rather than confidence,
• allergies that come on or get worse in adulthood, • frequent ‘flu’ (susceptible to what goes around), • arthritis (joint swelling and pain),
• ‘feelings of being helpless, hopeless or both’; depression
• ‘trouble remembering’; impaired memory
• ‘trouble concentrating’
• ‘hard to get to sleep’; insomnia,
• inability to loose weight despite ‘best’ efforts.
Did you enjoy this post? We have a weekly Facebook Live that we think you’d love! Like our page here to check it out!