Turmeric and local honey are a great duo in the fight against seasonal allergies. Avocado makes this a delightful sweet and savory spread, smoothie booster, or just by the spoonful.
- 3 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 Tablespoons raw local honey
- 2 Tablespoons organic avocado, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground organic black pepper corns
- 1 Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together the turmeric, honey, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add avocado, stir and continue mashing until desired smoothness.
- Enjoy as a spread on your favorite gluten free cracker, chips, toasted bread, or raw veggies. Or add by the tablespoon to smoothies.
- Will store in the refrigerator overnight in an airtight container.
Did you enjoy this post? We post new content regularly! Click here to see our latest blog posts.