March 16, 17
Weight Guard Protocol
PERQUE Weight Guard
Healthy weight management with PERQUE Whey Guard
PERQUE Whey Guard is a breakthrough in healthy weight and metabolic management.
PERQUE Whey Guard provides ideal metabolic management of weight and energy by providing a breakthrough whole, balanced meal that may be used as part of a healthy weight management plan:
• 15g of 100% bioactive native whey protein.
• Less than 10% of calories from fat,
• More than 10g fiber and
• A low glycemic index
PERQUE Whey Guard data comes from independent original analyses rather than the textbook data other companies rely upon. Allergens like corn, soy, eggs, rice and gluten are excluded as are contaminants like heavy metals, pesticides, solvents and melamine.
Metabolic Management – The Alkaline Way:
• Modify diet to remove refined sugar, refined carbohydrate and hydrogenated fat.
• Have protein from lean organic or biodynamically sourced meat, deep-water fatty fish, omega 3 rich eggs and/or grasses, pulses, lentils and beans, PERQUE Whey Guard.
• Maintain 1st AM urine pH at 6.5-7.5 (consult Acid / Alkaline Food Effects on Body Chemistry chart and significance of 1st morning urine pH testing)
• Walk, stretch or exercise for at least 20 minutes daily in ways you enjoy.
• Engage health promotion techniques such active meditation, dichromatic green light, abdominal breathing salt and soda baths and Pilates, Trager or Feldenkrais body systems to manage stress, improve resilience and joyful movement (see links for additional information).
• Food sensitivities can play a vital role in the management of metabolic syndrome / diabetes risks if immune tolerance and systemic homeostasis are lost. The LRA by ELISA/ACT tests* are available for a comprehensive immune system evaluation of delayed hypersensitivities and delayed allergies. For more information: www.ELISAACT.com or call 1.800.525.7372 or email@example.com or visit www.BetterLabTestsNow.com
PERQUE Whey Guard for a Healthier Life
As part of a healthy weight management plan, replace one meal per day with one wholesome, whole food PERQUE Whey Guard shake. For an ultra low calorie, ultra low fat shake, add 2 scoops of PERQUE Whey Guard powder to 6-8 oz of cold water.
As a healthy snack or workout supplement, add 2 scoops of PERQUE Whey Guard powder to 6-8 oz of cold water, milk, juice, or fruit of your choice.
PERQUE Whey Guard protein powder can also be used in delicious, ultra healthy desserts. See our recipes for great ideas.
Find out what breakfast your body prefers. Try the following for two weeks each to find the breakfast your body prefers, the one that gives you sustained energy without energy dips and leaves you feeling and functioning better.
Fruit and fruit smoothies, eggs and other protein rich foods, granola or steel cut oatmeal as sources of complex carbs are suitable options. If you prefer a quick, light breakfast, a PERQUE Whey Guard shake may be the ideal choice.
1/2 – 1 cup whole grain cereal (granola, oatmeal, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat) 1/2 cup almond/rice/oat milk
1 Tbsp toasted seeds (pumpkin, sesame, flax)
1/2 tsp. Sweetener (rice syrup, Stevia, Sucanat, raw honey) Alkalinizing fruit of choice and Cinnamon if desiredCold whole grain cereal (oat, puffed rice, millet, kasha) 1/2 cup oat, rice, goat milk
1 Tbsp apple/peaches/honey dew
1 Tbsp toasted seeds (pumpkin, sesame, flax)
Organic fruit salad ( with sweetener of choice as mentioned above) 1 Tbsp raisins
2 rice crackers
1 Tbsp almond butter or vegetable spread (like hummus with tahini) sprinkle with toasted seeds
Fresh vegetable or fruit juices, either alone or to accompany any of the above.
1 organic egg scrambled
1 cup alkalinizing steamed vegetables, water sautéed onions or garlic
Top with fresh herbs
If a full or big breakfast works better for you, have of light lunch such as a salad, soup and salad, or a PERQUE Whey Guard shake. If you prefer a smaller breakfast, have a full lunch whenever possible. Set your work aside so that your brain is not working on business while you are also consuming foods.
1 cup Lentil soup
1/2 cup Wild and brown rice mix
1/ cup steamed vegetables of choice (e.g pumpkin, collard greens, kale, beets) Toss with flax oil, toasted pumpkin seeds.
Sea salt to taste
1 cup whole grain(brown, japonica rice, millet, kasha)
2 cups steamed or sautéed vegetables ( e.g squash, raw banana) 2-3 ounces of flesh food (fish, chicken, turkey)
2-3 ounces of flesh food ( turkey, chicken)
1 medium sweet potato
1 tsp ghee OR non hydrogenated margarine
1 tsp. Fresh dill
1 cup cabbage, cauliflower, asparagus, steamed and lightly sautéed
2-3 ounces baked chicken with your choice of herbs 1 small yam1 cup kale
1/2 cup japonica ice tossed with 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
2-3 ounces of salmon ( can be topped with mustard mix of soy sauce)
1 cup sautéed eggplant topped with 1 Tbsp of sheep Romano/goat cheese
2 cups tossed salad ( 1 cup Romaine lettuce with choice of alkalinizing vegetable) Top salad with toasted seeds of choice
Lettuce roll up:
3 leaves romaine lettuce
1-2 ounces of flesh food (turkey, ham, roast beef, tuna)
1 Tbsp daikon radish
1 tsp crushed cashews
1/4 tsp Umeboshi paste
Sea Salt and fresh pepper to taste (add fresh herbs such as parsley to taste)
Eat light in the evening. For healthy weight loss, it helps to drink a glass of room temperature or warm water before the meal. Consider digestive bitters like Compari or Unterborg to strengthen digestion. Include roasted or baked alkaline rich foods like sweet potatoes, yams, lentils, beans, chickpeas, and other root vegetables like parsnips, rutabaga, turnips and kohlrabi. Herbs, seasonings and spices are nutrient rich. Avoid those to which you are sensitive or allergic.
1 cup clear vegetable broth 2 buckwheat pancakes2 cups steamed greens of choice 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
Pinch of ground white/ black pepper 1/2/4 cup toasted seeds1 cup clear vegetable broth
2-3 ounce of turkey
1/2 cup natural apple sauce1 cup asparagus with lemon juice
1 cup brown rice
Fruit of choice ( if desired, sweetened with rice syrup or raw honey)
1 Millet burger
1/2 cup arugula ( or any other alkalinizing greens of choice) 1 slice Goat Cheddar cheese
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Brown rice or millet toast
1 cup fresh vegetable soup
Eggplant parmesan (made with goat or sheep cheese) Organic tomato sauce
1 cup of salad greens or steamed greens
1 cup celery soup
1 cup quinoa Casserole made with fresh vegetables
1 cup tossed salad with sprouts and toasted nuts and seedsPoached pears with cinnamon
1 cup vegetable and egg casserole with oriental seasoning
2 cups cabbage finely shredded with lemon or tamarind dressing Diced fruit (garnished with toasted almonds if needed)
Drink little within a few hours of going to bed. This helps avoid frequent bathroom trips at night. it is also helpful to eat at least 2-3 hours before going to bed. Snack on a small amount of nuts and dried fruit or raw vegetables (if desired).
To reach optimum weight and fitness use PERQUE Whey Guard as one meal each day.
Best to Avoid:
Refined sugar – including sucrose, high fructose corn syrup and dextrose
Artificial sweeteners – Cyclamates, aspartame / NutrasweetTM, saccharine, SplendaTM Asulfame KTM. Stevia and Agave are healthier options.
Highly processed foods – chips, candy and cookies,
Refined flour – products like doughnuts, cakes and cookies, white rice and pasta. Try to snack on nuts and seeds as a healthier choice.
Ready-made – meals, pickles, salad dressings and sauces. Using apple cider vinegar and olive oil with lemon are healthier salad dressing choices.
Gluten – Wheat and other gluten containing grains should be minimized. Grasses like Quinoa and amaranth and brown rice are healthier options.
Red meat – adds to the cholesterol load
Dairy Products – Milk, butter and other dairy products should be kept to a minimum. For many people the casein in cow dairy is difficult to digest.
Caffeine – Coffee, both regular and decaffeinated, black tea, sodas and other drinks containing caffeine should be avoided.
PERQUE Health Guard tips:
1. Water / Hydration: Drink 2 or more quarts of uncontaminated water daily. Alkaline, hard, mineral rich water is recommended. Fresh lemon, lime or other citrus juices added to water and herbal teas are recommended to further your alkalinizing efforts. Warm, hot or room temperature beverages like Green tea, ginger tea and herbal teas are better than cold ones. Iced beverages slow down and impair digestion; ice in beverages is not recommended. If you drink water rather than bottled or canned sodas, you will more easily lose weight, sleep better and feel the difference.
2. Snacks: Nuts, seeds, dried fruit, sprouts and edible flowers. Almonds, cashews (eat in small quantities) sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins are some good choices. Find the ones that you prefer.
3. Change your oil: Whole fish from deep cold water wild, line caught fish such as salmon are recommended. Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) supplements are often helpful. CLA and omega 9 fatty acids are also needed. Green, cloudy extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut, ghee (clarified butter), almond, grape seed and organic peanut oil are recommended dietary and cooking oils.
4. The Alkaline Way: Whole foods consumed always give you a better balance of all the healthier carbs, fats, protein and fiber. Lots of colorful, fully ripened, nutrient rich and uncontaminated vegetables, fruits, and whole foods are recommended. Foods high in fat, protein, salt and sugar should be condiments rather than staples of your diet
5. Food Sources: Home grown, locally vine ripened, organic and biodynamic sources are better nutritional quality, better taste and better for you.
6. Sweeteners: Reduce the intake of simple sugars: If necessary, organic evaporated cane juice, whole blue agave, rice bran, maple syrup and maple flakes, gur, jaggery, and stevia are recommended as the only added sweeteners to be used if healthier for life is your goal.
7. We become what we eat: You are and become what you eat, drink, think and do. Now is the time to eat well for life. Eat foods that your body can digest, assimilate, and eliminate easily and healthfully. Whole food, slow food, and foods that build you up are commended over fast, highly processed and foods that increase your risk of ill health and suffering.
8. Beyond diet: Avoid foods to which you react. Consider LRA by ELISA/ACT tests to determine food and chemical sensitivities. Call 800.553.5472 or visit www.ELISAACT.com for more information.
9. Movement and mobility: Stretch slowly, move actively and find ways of continuing to move even when seated, watching screens or traveling. Movement increases metabolism that helps burn calories more efficiently.
10. Personal care: Use baking soda and washing soda for laundry and deodorants. Since hormone disrupters often find their way into personal care and cosmetic products. Use organically certified products with ingredients whose names show they are from plants rather than artificially produced in a chemistry lab with names to match.
11. Distress: We can learn to be stressed or we can learn to be at peace. From active meditation to autogenics to biofeedback to prayer there are many ways of quieting and focusing the mind. Twenty minutes once or twice a day are sufficient to make a significant difference especially when regular schedules and patterns are followed. Increase the activities you enjoy. More time in community and with friends and loved ones are also recommended.
Reference: The Joy of Eating The Alkaline Way, 1990-2010 is available at www.PERQUE.com, www.ELISAACT.com or by calling 1.800.525.7372 or by email to: ClientServices@PERQUE.com.
PERQUE health platform products improve sustainable, resilient energy and correct common nutritional deficits that dispose to progressive insulin resistance and diabetic metabolic risks:
Metabolic syndrome remission, optimum weight loss, insulin function enhancement, & oxidative stress relief can be obtained through comprehensive essential supplementation to restore function & healthy sugar levels:
* PERQUE Life Guard 40 active nutrients: 2-6 tabsules daily with food
* PERQUE Potent C Guard ascorbates: Based on C calibration or as recommended
* PERQUE Repair Guard polyphenolics: 2-4 tabsules two to four times daily
* PERQUE Whey Guard: 2-4 scoops daily as a meal replacement, provide 15g of whey protein and wholesome nourishment
* PERQUE Glucose Regulation Guard: 2-4 softgels daily, best before meals, helps maintain blood glucose goal 70-100 mg/dl
* PERQUE Metabolipid Dtox Plus Guard: 6-8 softgels daily, carntine factors to burn fat for energy
Additional PERQUE products that may be helpful to achieve metabolic weight control:
* PERQUE EPA/DHA Guard and/or PERQUE Triple EFA Guard: 2-4 softgels daily, Omega 3s and more
* PERQUE Adreno Distress Guard: 2-4 softgels daily, restores energy by balancing DHEA and cortisol
* PERQUE Vessel Health Guard: 2 or more orally daily, helps archive homocysteine < 6 mg/dl
* PERQUE Regularity Guard: 2-4 scoops daily, to meet goal of 40+gm/day
PERQUE Quality Program
PERQUE Integrative Health (PIH) continues to lead in setting quality standards having followed Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) for over 20 years.